The ColdBlock integrated cooling unit is friendly to environment, people and maintenance department. With the capacity to cool down to -105°C, no external chillers are required. ColdBlock is completely liquid-free.
AirSTAR CPPP is modular: ColdBlock and CPPP Head are modules that can be combined and used independently from one another. Imagine for instance two ColdBlocks and three CPPP Heads, where one Head is always clean and ready for start on either one of the two ColdBlocks.
AirSTAR CPPP is full of innovative technology that makes CPPP testing easier, faster, and more reliable. One example is the cable-free design. Users simply take out the CPPP Head from the ColdBlock and put it in the optional Docking station, and vice versa. All without having to (dis)connect any cables or hoses.
AirSTAR CPPP strictly conforms to applicable ASTM, EN, IP and JIS methods, and results are reliable and precise. Results are stored on the iPad and printed on almost any printer. Other options: connect to Windows PC, send to LIMS and/or email results directly from the iPad.
CPPP Head Features
- One Head for both cloud point and pour point testing
- High resolution camera for accurate detection of cloud point and pour point
- Integrated microprocessor-controlled mechanism for lifting and tilting the jar
- Powercast® technology for wireless power to CPPP Head
- PT-100 with easy click-connection, built-in storage for calibration data & unique ID
- Easy assembling
AirSTAR CPPP Includes
- AirSTAR ColdBlock cooling unit + iPad mini
- AirSTAR CPPP Head
- Required consumables (glassware, temp probe, etc)
- Optional: Docking station