The ATS Vacuum Degassing Oven (VDO Touch) removes air bubbles created during the in-service oxidative aging of asphalt binder by the PAV. This new and improved model maintains the same user friendly features that the original ATS VDO was known for, while incorporating updated software and touchscreen capabilites to enhance your testing experience. The ATS VDO Touch meets AASHTO R28, ASTM D6521, and EN 14769 test standards.
- Part of our CE Approved Asphalt Bitumen/Binder Testing Line
- Benchtop unit
- Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Arabic
- Touchscreen controller with easy to use, step-through instructions
- Leveling legs
- NIST traceable RTD for temperature measurement, with an accuracy of +/- 1°F
- Over temperature protection
- Pressure gauge indicated in both kPa and Hg
- USB port on front of unit for upgrades and data downloads
- Programmable temperature, soak time, and vacuum time
- Self-contained automatic vacuum systems
- VNC Viewer – Remote monitoring capabilities with smart phone or tablet app.
- 4 x 8 oz. specimen containers
- Specimen removal tool
- Stylus & clip