The NEW! Transferpette® S from BRAND is the same high quality pipette that customers have come to expect. A lightweight, yet robust
instrument that delivers a high degree of accuracy and precision, the Transferpette® S now offers newly refined features that make work
even easier and more efficient.
- With its new handle geometry, the Transferpette® S provides a comfortable grip regardless of hand size and working right- or
left-handed. Plus, true one-handed operation means no changing of grip, or putting down sample, to set the volume.
- The newly designed volume adjustment brake is easy to operate and clearly indicates when the pipette is secured against accidental
- An even slimmer shaft makes working with narrow tubes and vials more manageable – recover more of your sample. And the shaft coupling
to the handle has been redesigned, improving ergonomics and making cleaning easier.
- Color-coded pipette accents for tip selection are even clearer.
The Transferpette® S is available in single channel and multichannel models. The single channel model is available in fixed volume and
adjustable (digital) volume models in volume ranges from 0.1µL to 10mL. The multichannel model is available in 8- or 12-channels in volume
ranges from 0.5µL to 300µL.
- One-handed volume adjustment with brake to protect against accidental volume changes
- 12.5mm piston stroke-length is shortest of all leading pipettes
- Easy Calibration™ technology ensures fast, easy, in-lab calibration adjustments without tools
- Four-digit volume display is always visible
- Universal tip cone fits tips from most quality manufacturers
- Completely and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (20 minutes)
- Multichannel models have patented individually removable/replaceable tip cones for easy in-lab cleaning and service and O-rings for
low-force tip mounting and ejection
||A* ≤ ± %
||CV* ≤ ± %
A* = Accuracy, CV* = Coefficient of Variation
* The value of accuracy and coefficient of variation are final test values referring
to the delivered nominal volume, instrument and distilled water at equilibrium with ambient temperature (20°C/68°F) and with smooth