Medium Viscosity Silicone Fluids are widely used in Flow Control, Temperature Control and Motion Control technologies. They are especially advantageous for instruments, gauges and devices that are subject to extreme temperatures and high pressures.
For laboratory bath fluids / heat transfer fluids applications, the PSF‐50cSt and PSF‐100cSt are excellent choices due to their wide service temperature range, low viscosity change at temperature and high dielectric strength.
The refractive index values of Medium Viscosity Pure Silicone Fluids make them widely used in Optics research, LED technologies & Sensor technologies.
Pure Silicone Fluids possess excellent lubricity and are used to lubricate a wide range of rubber & plastic parts including: O‐rings, gaskets, rubber seals, grommets, rubber hoses, rubber cables…
- Medium Viscosity PDMS Silicone Oils
- High Flash Points
- Low pour points (as low as ‐55°C)
- Wide Service Temperature Range
- Low viscosity change at temperature (low VTC)
- RI Matching Fluids for RI Values between 1.402 to 1.4035
- High Dielectric Strength
- High Damping Action
- Stable under high rates of pressure
- Stable under high rates of shear
- Newtonian behavior under shear
- Excellent Lubricity
|Viscosity||Specific Gravity||Pour Point||Flash Point||Refractive Index||V.T.C||Thermal Expansion
|Viscosity @ 25°C||100 cSt|
|Service Range (Open System)||-40°C to 170°C|
|Service Range (Closed System)||-40°C to 230°C|
|Temperature Range (Low)||-40°C|
|Temperature Range (High)||170°C / 230°C|
There are no reviews yet