Low Viscosity Silicone Fluids are widely used as laboratory bath fluids / heat transfer fluids due to their low viscosity, low pour
points, low viscosity change at temperature and high dielectric strength. They are particularly effective for baths and systems that have
to circulate. Unlike higher viscosity fluids, their viscosities remain low even at extremely low temps. As such, they are easy to
circulate and pump.
The low molecular weight and refractive index values of Low Viscosity Pure Silicone Fluids make them widely used in Optics research, LED
technologies & Sensor technologies.
- Low viscosity PDMS Silicone Oils. Viscosities slightly higher than water
- Low pour points (as low as -90°C)
- Wide Service Temperature Range
- Low surface tension fluids (high spreadability)
- Low viscosity change at temperature (low VTC)
- RI Values between 1.3970 to 1.4000
- High Dielectric Strength
- Newtonian behavior under shear
- Excellent Lubricity
- California VOC Exempt...replacement for petroleum based solvents that are not VOC Compliant