The digital penetration thermometer P300 is ideal for professional temperature control of liquid, paste-like and semi-solid substances. It measures quickly and accurately and is universally usable. The thermometer is HACCP and EN 13485 compliant and well suited for professional use in industry, trade, commerce and laboratory. The stainless steel sensor probe is connected with a ca. 120 cm long cable. In addition to the current temperature, the max and min values are displayed and the device has a data hold function. The thermometer is splash proof to IP54 and it has a blue fluorescent display light, so that you can always read the values even in low-light conditions.
- Splash/water protected and washable
- Very good measured value reading even in the dark through illuminated display with large figures
- Blue backlight
- Storage of MAX and MIN values
- Hold function for measurements in inaccessible spots
- Integrated sensor holder for one hand operation