A master of possibilities! This thermometer is handy, light and highly accurate. With an accuracy of ±0.05 °C, it measures the temperature of liquids, the air and also of semi-solid materials (synthetic and organic). Its wide measuring range from -50 to +250 °C and high accuracy make this precision thermometer a valuable tool for many areas in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries as well as in QA laboratories.
Its measuring cycle rate is 0.5 seconds and the result is displayed with high contrast and without glare, just like on paper, thanks to its E-ink display. The display rotates so that you can easily read it from any angle. Depending on your needs, you can switch between °C or °F.
Regardless of your operating range, you will benefit from the long life of its supplied battery: It lasts up to 500 hours in continuous operation. To save energy, the precision thermometer switches itself off after 10 minutes. It can be stowed conveniently and safely in the protective bag supplied.
A factory certificate for the measuring points 0°C/75°C/150°C certifies its measuring accuracy.
- Ideal for temperature measurements in liquids, in air or in semi-solid (plastic or organic) materials
- Extra-long probe (315 mm / 12")
- With high-contrast E-ink display, rotatable by 180°
- High accuracy (±0.05°C at -20...+180°C)
- Resistance sensor Pt100 according to EN 60751
- 0.5-second measuring interval
- MAX-MIN-AVG function
- °C/°F switchable
- Resolution 0.01°C/°F / 0.1°C/°F switchable
- Auto-OFF-function (can be deactivated)
- Calibrated with 3 measuring points (0°C/75°C/150°C), ISO certificate included