The DuraPorter® translucent sealed specimen or sample transport tote is ideal for holding and storing a variety of laboratory equipment and samples, including:
- Hazardous/sensitive research samples
- Clinical and Phlebotomy samples
- Blood bags and/or tissue/organ samples
- Public Health samples
- Laboratory instruments
- Biotransport carrier
Across the globe we are experiencing a heightened focus on disease control within hospitals, field hospitals, sea ports, airports, clinical and research laboratories, etc. Help these establishments safely handle, store and transport potentially infectious specimens within the facility with the Duraporter® by Heathrow Scientific.
The DuraPorter® specimen or sample transport tote is a durable, waterproof, leak-proof container that is easy to load, securely locks and is ready for transport. Available in clear, translucent red and yellow, the DuraPorter® provides needed visibility for content identification and protection during sample transport.
- Polycarbonate construction and available in three colors for user/owner identification
- Silicone water-tight seal and three lid clasps provide secure closure
- Carry handle folds neatly into body space allowing the units to be stacked
- Lid opens a full 180°, allowing total access to contents and making it easier to clean
- Will accommodate 13 and 16 mm tubes in a 72-place OneRack™, or similar sized/ brand of rack
- Use the separators provided to create your own compartment sizes, or use empty to transport larger products and equipment
- Dimensions: L 15 in x W 7.7 in x H 6.3 in (38 cm x 19.6 cm x 16 cm)
The DuraPorter® is in compliance with U.S. standards, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030.