Paragon Scientific manufacture premium level, dual certified Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials (MPCRMs) in accordance with both ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under their UKAS accreditation. Our range includes MPCRMs specific for use with lubricant materials and diesel materials, each according to relevant test methods and protocols.
The MPCRMs provide both calibration and verification options for laboratory test equipment, all from the same sample, with their values certified to the highest level of accreditation integrity available globally. The multiple test parameters provide a flexible and cost-effective solution for any laboratory.
- Certified for Viscosity, Density, Flash Point, Cloud Point, CFPP & Distillation using ASTM / IP and EN test method protocols
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our accreditation by UKAS
- Testing in accordance with ASTM/IP and EN test method protocols
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data currently available world-wide
- Low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- Multiple test parameters provide a flexible and cost effective solution
- All data generated exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited laboratories
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Supplied with the latest EU fully compliant SDS which are available in 24 languages
- 500mL inert glass packaging with tamper evident cap provides absolute assurance of sample integrity
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 18 month shelf life