Offering plenty of power and useful features, the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit has a 144 watt, high-torque motor with a variable
speed adjustment, allowing for homogenization in mere seconds and a maximum noise level of only 68 dB under no load. A separate ON/OFF
switch conveniently allows for the slide switch speed control to remain at your ideal homogenizing speed.
With generator probes ranging in size from 5mm to 20mm in diameter, the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit is able to homogenize samples
with volumes as small as 0.05mL or as large as 500mL (higher volumes dependent on viscosity). Requires a generator probe to use. Generator
probes are sold separately. PRO Homogenizing Equipment is made in the USA with a 2 Year Warranty.
- Small & powerful hand-held homogenizer
- Homogenize within tube to small beakers
- Variable speed adjustment, 5,000-35,000 rpm
- Use hand-held or post mount to a stand
- Made in the USA with a 2 Year Warranty
- Generator probe not included
- All accessories are sold separately