The PRO250 homogenizer unit is a perfect fit in between the Bio-Gen PRO200 homogenizer unit and PRO digital homogenizer units. It's lightweight enough to be used handheld, yet has extra torque for processing larger and/or difficult samples. Two optional stands are available for the PRO250 homogenizer. A separate ON/OFF switch effortlessly allows for the dial knob speed control to remain at your ideal homogenizing speed.
Combining the power of a 3/4 hp, 576 watt motor with a smooth variable speed control, the PRO250 homogenizer unit handles a wide range of sample sizes. It can be used with a range of probes ranging in diameter from 5mm to 30mm, it can process samples from 0.05mL to 5L (higher volumes dependent on viscosity). Requires a generator probe to use. Generator probes and accessories are sold separately. PRO Homogenizing Equipment is made in the USA.
- High-shear powerful lab homogenizer
- Most versatile hand-held or post mounted laboratory homogenizer unit
- Large processing range from 0.05mL to 5L
- Variable speed, 10,000-30,000 rpm
- Use hand-held or post mount to a stand
- Made in the USA with a 2 Year Warranty
- Generator probe not included
- All accessories are sold separately