High-performance, programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications in the range of -50 to 150 ºC.
The unit includes a powerful heater for fast heat-up, a powerful integral pump for circulating temperature controlled fluid around external apparatus, and memory capacity for one program of 30 segments.
For use with the Silver and Copper Corrosion Bath (11400-7).
- Full colour display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function with audible alert and heater control
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
The Thermostir can be programmed via intuitive user interface or by connecting to a PC or laptop. The software features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.