The 12 litre capacity bath is a stand-alone bench top instrument comprising 6 air wells and a thermostir unit. The thermostir unit includes a digital temperature controller, circulator, heater and LED display. On some models.
Note: The thermostir may also have a pump facility, however, it is not used in this application.
- Can perform three duplicate tests
- Temperature range ambient +5°C to 120°C
- Low liquid protection switch
- Fault indication display and over temperature protection
- Three temperature pre-sets
The unit is manufactured from plastic with stainless steel top plate and covers. The bath cover has six apertures for air wells. The glassware also has an aperture for mounting a thermometer or temperature probe. Adjacent to the bath cover is the bridge plate, which has provision for mounting the Thermostir unit.