The Stanomatic Dual Grease Worker removes the variations that can occur in the hand operation of grease workers, particularly with hard greases. It ensures that consistent working strokes are given to grease samples over an extended period of time.
The grease worker has two grease working assemblies mounted on a cast aluminum base by dowel pins and quick release cams. Each grease working assembly comprises a heavy duty grease pot with screw lid. A plunger passes through the lid and is attached to a perforated metal worker plate. A large bore grease-cock allows excess air/grease to escape during assembly and insertion of a thermometer.
- Works two grease cups simultaneously
- Auto-stop at up to 99,999 strokes
- 60 ±10 strokes per minute
- Quick Release stainless steel worker cups
- Cover and plunger assemblies with 51 x ¼ inch hole perforated plates
- Safety screen with auto shut off
- Large bore cock for thermometer insertion
The plungers are driven by a geared electric motor at 60 ±10 strokes per minute. An automatic counter will stop the motor after a user-set number of strokes up to a maximum of 99,999. The safety guard incorporates a motor cut-off switch.
2 x cover and plunger assemblies (Seta 17800-201) with 51 x 1/4 in diameter hole perforated plates
2 x stainless steel worker cups