The Seta Dual Water Washout Tester estimates the resistance of lubricating greases to water washout from ball bearings according to ASTM D1264, DIN 51807-2 and ISO 11009. The methods evaluate the resistance of a lubricating grease to washout by water from a bearing, when tested at 38 and 79°C (100 and 175 °F), under the prescribed laboratory conditions.
- Twin bearing and housings for duplicate or independent testing
- Two separate water tanks and jets
- All parameters are independently adjustable
- Magnetic bearing drive for easy disassembly and removal
- PLC for an automatic test procedure and display of test parameters
- Spacious and easy to clean water tank
- All water wet parts are resilient to salt water
The Seta Water Washout Tester has two bearing housings and two separate water tanks, all test parameters are independently adjustable.
Supplied with: two test bearings for laboratory commissioning and instruction manual