The Seta Reid Vapour Pressure Bath is a floor standing water bath specifically designed for the determination of vapour pressure with Seta Reid or Seta Vapour pressure cylinders.
The stainless steel 80 litre water bath has a temperature range of ambient +5 °C to 90°C and can achieve a test temperature of 37.8°C (100°F) with a uniformity of ±0.1°C (0.2°F).
A programmable, digitally controlled thermostir unit combines the functions of heater, temperature controller, timer and stirrer. The thermostir unit is equipped with an RS 232 port, a switched output for an external relay, a socket for an external PT100 temperature probe and alarms and cut-outs for low fluid level and over-temperature.
The 22210-4 will accept up to four 22410-0 and up to six 22400-0 Seta Vapour Pressure Cylinder / Ullage Chamber assemblies.
- Accepts up to 6 pressure cylinder assemblies
- Temperature range ambient +5°C to 90°C (194°F) ± 0.1°C
- Uniformity better than ± 0.1°C @ 37.8°C ( ± 0.2°F @ 100°F)
- Digital temperature control
- Low fluid level and over-temperature protection
- 4 pressure cylinder mounting brackets
- Mains lead
- Instruction manual