The Seta CFBT is a small scale laboratory analyzer which measures the Cold Filter Blocking Tendency (CFBT) of diesel and gas oils. The CFBT predicts how diesel fuel may behave at low ambient temperatures by replicating vehicle/engine field cold conditions and testing the fuel’s filter tendency.
The simple to use instrument automatically calculates CFBT and CSCFBT with fixed and programmable temperatures. A typical test takes just 20 minutes for 2 temperatures with results displayed on the colour LCD screen.
- Fully compliant to national annex to BS EN 590
- Portable design
- Easy to use, fully automated
- Fixed and programmable temperatures
- Touch screen colour display
- Typical 20 min test time for 2 temperatures
- Simple calibration/verification
- Supports IP address printer via Ethernet port