The Seta-D2 Inc JF-1A-HH Handheld Conductivity Sensor provides an accurate and rapid conductivity measurement of Ink.
The meter can measure electrical conductivities between 0 to 10,000 pS/cm. The JF-1A-HH Conductivity Meter is constructed of thermally stable internal electronics and two 316 SS coaxial electrode sensors.
- Measures conductivity from 0 to 10,000 pS/cm for Ink analysis
- High-Accuracy AC measurement technology
- Stores up to 8 data locations (User can input location names)
- USB interface for ease of data transfer
- Sensor tip is capable of being fully immersed in liquid chemical
- Fully temperature compensated measurement
- Built-in long life lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Internal real time date & clock for data record keeping
The Conductivity Sensor incorporates innovative electronics Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques to accurately determine the electrical conductivity. Conductivity is highly affected by temperature change and reporting temperature with correction is a key requirement. The meter allows users to measure samples in any container for a portable solution to measuring conductivity in the field or in the laboratory.
The instrument allows real time sample averaging with trend indicator and the user is provided with a visual reading that the sample has settled to a stable value for improved accuracy of testing. The JF-1A-HH Conductivity Sensor has integral temperature measurement and compensation which is stored with readings.
An easy to use menu system allows up to 8 samples to be internally stored along with sample temperature. Also date and time information.