The AvCount2 portable particle counter determines the particle distribution in a liquid sample, whether checking the quality of fuel, filter systems or in service lubricants.
- Precise and reliable
- Simple operation using the touchscreen display and straight from the bottle samples
- Particle count and cleanliness code
15 test methods are preset within the AvCount2 with particle counting results delivered fast.
The compact design of AvCount2 makes it ideal for use in your laboratory, whilst the portable build suits the production line or portable test applications.
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- Switchable NIST 2806a calibration on request
- Cumulative & distributive particle numbers
- Test time <6 minutes
- Rugged, aluminium case suitable for portable use
- 15 fixed measuring channels (calibration in compliance with ISO 11171 for measuring in oil)
- Upper and lower limit alarm outputs
- Optional in-line high pressure testing up to 315 Bar
Automatic Test Sequence
The AvCount2 is fully automatic once the particle count test sequence is started. The flushing/sample analysing sequences are automatically repeated in accordance with the selected test method for precise results.
Results are shown for 6 particle size bands in Particles/ml and ISO Code. Results are stored within the internal memory, with space for up to 2000 sets of results. For analysis, you can print results from the integral printer or downloaded to a USB.