The AvCount Lube particle counter determines particle concentration in oils with a viscosity up to 200 mm2/s. FFKM seals have been fitted to resist aggressive oils.
- Simple operation
- Ideal for handling lubricating and hydraulic oils
- 3 minute test time
- Programmable via PC
With a simple test procedure and user friendly features, operator skill or expertise is kept to a minimum.
AvCount Lube can hold up to 3 test methods with custom methods created on a PC before being uploaded using the supplied ProTrend control and analysis software.
Test progress and results for up to 6 size bands are displayed as cumulative particles/ml and ISO 4406, NAS 1638, AS4059 cleanliness codes.
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- Supplied with ASTM D7647, ISO 60970 and ISO 4406 loaded as standard
- FFKM seals compatible with synthetic oils
- Suitable for fluids up to 200mm2/s viscosity
- Precise and reliable results
- Ultra compact rugged, steel case suitable for portable use
- Data storage for up to 600 measurements
- Internal Double Pump System
- USB connection for PC connectivity
AvCount Lube comprises a light extinction automatic particle counter and a sample delivery unit. Designed to handle samples with a viscosity up to 200 mm2/s, the AvCount Lube has an integral compressor that pressurises the sample chamber to 3 bar.
Calibration and Verification
AvCount Lite utilises 16 point calibration. Calibration can be carried out either using NIST traceable standard solutions or by interfacing with a primary calibrated ‘Master’ AvCount Lite. Calibration can be carried out at a user site or at our authorised regional laboratories. Seta authorised training is required to perform a calibration. Verification can be performed using AvCount Verification Material.
ProTrend (SA1810-0) is supplied with the instrument and can report results to ISO 4406, NAS 1638 and SAE AS4059 (tables 1 and 2) cleanliness codes. Using the software, you can program other test methods and cleanliness codes with up to 16 size bands.
- Sample probe
- Waste pipe
- Universal voltage power supplies
- USB cable
- Calibration certificate and USB memory stick containing handbooks and ProTrend software for test method programming and data download