The AvCount Lube Low-Visc particle counter determines particle concentration in oils with a viscosity up to 64 mm2/s. FFKM seals have been fitted to resist aggressive oils.
• Simple operation
• Ideal for handling lubricating and hydraulic oils
• 3 minute test time
• Programmable via PC
With a simple test procedure and user friendly features, operator skill or expertise is kept to a minimum.
AvCount Lube Low Visc can hold up to 3 test methods with custom methods created on a PC before being uploaded using the supplied ProTrend control and analysis software.
Test progress and results for up to 6 size bands are displayed as cumulative particles/ml and ISO 4406, NAS 1638, AS4059 cleanliness codes.
Supplied with: sample probe, waste pipe, universal voltage power supplies, USB cable, calibration certificate and USB memory stick containing handbooks and ProTrend software for test method programming and data download.
- Calibrated to ISO 11171, traceable to NIST SRM 2806b
- Supplied with ASTM D7647, ISO 60970 and ISO 4406 loaded as standard
- FFKM seals compatible with synthetic oils
- Suitable for fluids up to 64 mm2/s viscosity
- Precise and reliable results
- Ultra compact rugged, steel case suitable for portable use
- Data storage for up to 600 measurements
- Internal Double Pump System
- USB connection for PC connectivity
Calibration & Verification
AvCount Lite utilises 16 point calibration. Calibration can be carried out either using NIST traceable standard solutions or by interfacing with a primary calibrated ‘Master’ AvCount Lite. Calibration can be carried out at a user site or at our authorised regional laboratories. Seta authorised training is required to perform a calibration. Verification can be performed using AvCount Verification Material.
ProTrend (SA1810-0) is supplied with the instrument and can report results to ISO 4406, NAS 1638 and SAE AS4059 (tables 1 and 2) cleanliness codes. Using the software, you can program other test methods and cleanliness codes with up to 16 size bands.