SetaCheck Biodiesel is a handheld instrument designed to provide fast, accurate and repeatable on-site measurement of biodiesel content in diesel fuel blends.
Using unique, Mid-IR technology, the analyser has a measurement range of 0.1% to 40% biodiesel. Only 2 ml of sample is required and a test is completed in less than 1 minute with results displayed on a bright backlit screen.
SetaCheck’s test procedure is simple, requiring no special technical skills or laboratory conditions, making it ideal for batch checking fuels at terminals to monitoring standby fuel supplies.
- 0.1% to 40% measurement range
- Internal rechargeable battery
- No dilution required, samples measured directly
- Correlates with EN 14078
- User calibration available via PC software
- USB charging cable
- 3x tube assembly
- 2x sample beakers
- Disposable gloves
- USB with manual and quickstart guide