Model T flow meters incorporate the principles of traditional variable area flow technology. These rugged PTFE-Glass flow meters offer solutions to low to medium flow range measurements of highly corrosive or ultra-pure liquids and gases.
Wetted inert components are surrounded by structurally rigid anodized aluminum. The resultant design represents a unique combination of a rugged mechanically rigid frame and chemically inert wetted parts.
For additional protection of personnel each meter is supplied with a thick protective magnifying safety shield. Glass and Sapphire floats are recommended.
- Constructed of inert materials: Borosilicate Glass, PTFE and PCTFE.
- Chemically inert wetted parts within mechanically rigid frame.
- Rib-guided or fluted metering tubes facilitate stable, accurate readings.
- Magnifier lens in front shield to enhance reading resolution.
- OPTIGRAD scales minimize parallax and eye fatigue.
- Simple means of panel mounting.
- Interchangeability of flow tubes and floats.
- Conveniently overlapping flow ranges available in both standard millimeter and “direct reading” scales.