Thermalyne's new DI800 Dry Ice Machine is the latest design in benchtop dry ice making. Utilizing a patented heat exchange technology
provides up to 30% better field from a standard 50 lb. CO2 cylinder (with siphon). No need to dismantle machine to retrieve dry
ice block, Simple One-Lever Operation!
Save time and expense of receiving a dry ice delivery. Make a 1 lb. block in ~1 minute with a fresh CO2 bottle. DI600 will
dispense between 9 and 12 one pound blocks from a standard 50 lb. cylinder.
Dry ice is the ideal cooling agent for packed medical goods such a pharmaceuticals, diagnostic specimens, and biological substances. Dry
ice is colder than typical ice water and will not leave a residue.
DI600 is machined from solid aluminum, will not rust or have chipped paint and the ice tray is menufactured from extremely durable
Delrin. Four non-skid rubber feet to prevent scratching or sliding on work area.
- Simple One-Lever Operation!
- 30% better yield from a standard 50 lb. CO2 cylinder
- Make a 1 lb. block in ~1 minute with a fresh CO2 bottle
- 9 to 12 x 1 lb. blocks from a standard 50 lb. cylinder
- Machined from solid aluminum, will not rust
- Four non-skid rubber feet to prevent scratching/sliding on work area
You can view a video demonstration here.