Validere’s centrifuge tube reader (CTR) provides accurate BS&W measurements, avoiding the human bias involved in reading the meniscus
during centrifuge tests. Operation follows the approved ASTM D4007 method, and replaces the visual tube-reading component with a computer
vision interpretation of centrifuge tube images. The CTR then uploads BS&W results, high-quality tube images, and other pertinent test
information to the Validere 360 platform to retain a full audit trail. The CTR uses a high-resolution camera to capture images,
fluorescence imaging under UV light to identify hidden emulsions, and cloud connectivity to upload results.
- Consistently unbiased: Avoids human error in meniscus reading to ensure consistency
- No transcription: Water content and sediment data is automatically pushed to Validere 360, eliminating paperwork and data entry
- Full audit trail: Historical BS&W samples are reported with all pertinent information, including images
- Tracking of solids and interface layers: Images and readings allow for monitoring of interface and sediment layers
- Fluorescence imaging: Identifies hidden emulsions in the crude layer
- Approved method: Follows an approved ASTM method (ASTM D4007)
- Access results from anywhere: Results are uploaded instantly into Validere 360 and can be accessed from anywhere.
Downloadable PDF reports are available to present to third parties. Validere 360 also enables the analysis of historical trends and
cross-correlation of field and lab test results.