Gold anodized aluminum chassis, CNC machined out of 6061 billet aluminum. Also available in stainless steel body on special request.
Stick style probe with "Ranger motion” or probe and cable. Lengths available up to 200 feet.
All Tulsa Rangers optionally come with a matching gold anodized latching aluminum storage box with silhouette cutout black hi-density foam liner.
The Walker Tulsa Ranger™ has been certified for use in Class 1 Division 1 Groups A, B, C and D, Zone 0, Group IIC Hazardous locations by the CSA Group. Please see the below link to the certificate for more information. Temperature Code T4. Certificate # 70062508X
- User selectable auto-off timer to save battery life
- Resolution of 0.1 and 0.01
- 10-minute timer on backlight to save battery life
- Averaging function
- Auto-Sample function with average feature
- Easy F to C switching
- Backlit LCD with indicating arrows indicating rate of change
- 3 Point calibration
- Rotating rigid probe
- Cable units available
- Stainless Steel unit available
- Machine Billet Aluminum body
- Anodized coating for corrosion protection
- Highly durable membrane switch faceplate
- Glow in the dark keypad
- Auto backlight upon power up function (Hold)
- Data Logging through Hidden Data Port via custom USB cable (Upon request).
- Custom Protective Case available for units with cabled probes.
- Custom Anodized Aluminum Case Included with Rigid Rangers Models.
Custody transfer, temperature baths, reference, temperature calibration for flow meters, thermowells, provers, reference, distillations, melting point tests, and flash point tests