These pipets are excellent for serological, tissue culture work, mass testing, and general laboratory applications.
- Manufactured from polystyrene compliant with USP Class VI
- Range 1ml to 50ml, ideal for cell culture and general laboratory applications
- Calibrated to deliver (TD) to +/- 2%
- Clear easy to read bi-directional graduations give the choice between ascending and descending scale, with negative graduations for extra capacity
- Plugged and supplied sterile by gamma irradiation
- Colour coded to industry standards
Available in 3 convenient packaging options to suit most user needs.
- 56900 series are supplied individually wrapped in paper plastic peel packaging
- 56800 series supplied bulk packed in plastic bags
- 56700 series are packed in a cardboard canister
|Graduation Intervals||0.2 mL|
|Negative Graduation Intervals||10 mL|
|Tolerance||± 0.5 mL|
There are no reviews yet