As a premium low cost benchtop Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) elemental analyzer, the Rigaku NEX QC delivers wide elemental coverage with an easy-to-learn software interface in a robust package designed for industrial at-line quality control applications. Non-destructively analyze from sodium (Na) through uranium (U) in almost any matrix, from solids and alloys to powders, liquids, slurries and thin films.
- Analyze 11Na to 92U non-destructively
- Solids, liquids, alloys, powders and thin films
- 50 kV X-ray tube for wide elemental coverage
- Semiconductor detector for superior data quality
- Modern smartphone style "icon driven" user interface
- Multiple automated tube filters for enhanced sensitivity
- Convenient built in thermal printer
- Low cost with unmatched performance-to-price ratio
EDXRF optimized for quality control applications
Specifically designed for routine quality control elemental analysis applications, the new Rigaku NEX QC features an intuitive "icon-driven" touch screen interface for easy operation and a built-in printer for convenience.
EDXRF with broad elemental coverage
The shuttered 50 kV X-ray tube and Peltier cooled semiconductor detector deliver exceptional short-term repeatability and long-term reproducibility with excellent element peak resolution. This high voltage capability (50 kV), along with multiple automated X-ray tube filters, provides a wide range of XRF applications versatility and low limits-of-detection (LOD).
NEX QC options: autosampler, helium and FP
Options include automatic sample changer, sample spinner and helium purge for enhanced light element sensitivity. For those applications requiring higher resolution and sensitivity, Rigaku offers the NEX QC+ energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence analyzer which is equipped with a silicon drift detector (SDD).