A great companion in the long run.
When you do demanding work that involves high heat, you’re not just keen about performance. You’re also particular about longevity. Don’t settle for a piece of equipment; invest in high-performance muffle furnaces that you know can handle the heat.
Every part of a Yamato muffle furnace is designed to maintain uniform high heat temperatures and make the unit last for years. The units in this line have firmly sealed chamber doors to provide excellent heat tightness. They also come with a top-quality alumina porcelain hot plate where the heater is not exposed to the inner chamber. This ensures that no sample contamination will take place. But that’s just the start.
You will also save on your operational costs with Yamato’s units, as they have alumina fiber insulation, which does not demand high energy but allows for faster heating. You will also love that our high-performance units have R-thermocouple sensors, which will last longer than S-type sensors thanks to their higher percentage of the highly anti-corrosive material, Rhodium.
Our lines of high-performance muffle furnaces are not just machines. They are great, reliable companions at work in the long run.
This line of high-performance muffle furnaces includes the following models:
- RCF-free chamber
- High-temperature accuracy at ±1.0°C
- Upgraded with long-life R-thermocouple sensors
- High accuracy controller for better operability and visibility
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- Program operation of maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, with repeat operation function
- High-quality alumina porcelain hot plate where the heater is not exposed to the inner chamber preventing contamination of samples
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, key lock function, auto-recovery after a power failure, earth leakage breaker, automatic overheat prevention device, and independent overheat prevention device
- [Optional] You can add an exhaust system, N₂ gas loading device (with a flow meter), a temperature output terminal, a time-up output terminal, sample tray, external communication terminal (RS232C), external communication adapter, an event output terminal, operation signal output terminal, and furnace floor plate
|Operating Temp. Range||
|Temp. Control Accuracy||
±1.0°C (at 1150°C)
±1.0°C (at 1150°C)
|Temp. Distribution Accuracy||
±4.0°C (at 1150°C)
14°C (at 1150°C)
|Max. Temp. Reaching Time||
Cold rolled steel plate with baked-on melamine resin finish
PID control by microprocessor
|Temp. And Timer Setting||
Digital setting by ▲/▼ keys
Setting temperature: Orange 5-digit LED digital display (resolution: 1°C)
2 min. to 99 Hrs. 59 min., timer resolution 1 min. or 1 hr.
Fixed temperature, Quick auto stop, Auto start, Auto stop, Program (maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, repeat operation)
Power on / operation time accumulation (up to 65535 hr.), calendar (timer 24 hr.), clock (24 hr. display), calibration off-set, display of power consumption, CO₂ emissions and heater operation, power failure recovery options, user setting storage and recall
|Heater Circuit Control||
Triac with zero cross control
Self diagnostic functions (sensor error , heater disconnection, triac short circuit, main relay failure disconnection, automatic overheat prevention), Key lock function, Independent overheat prevention, Electric leakage breaker
|Internal Dimensions WxDxH||
200 x 250 x 150 mm
|External Dimensions WxDxH||
446 x 504 x 565 mm
|Power Source (50/60Hz)||
AC115V 21.5A (no plug, round terminal)
Exhaust port cap, fuse, furnace floor plate
There are no reviews yet