A great companion in the long run.
When you do demanding work that involves high heat, you’re not just keen about performance. You’re also particular about longevity. Don’t settle for a piece of equipment; invest in high-performance muffle furnaces that you know can handle the heat.
Every part of a Yamato muffle furnace is designed to maintain uniform high heat temperatures and make the unit last for years. The units in this line have firmly sealed chamber doors to provide excellent heat tightness. They also come with a top-quality alumina porcelain hot plate where the heater is not exposed to the inner chamber. This ensures that no sample contamination will take place. But that’s just the start.
You will also save on your operational costs with Yamato’s units, as they have alumina fiber insulation, which does not demand high energy but allows for faster heating. You will also love that our high-performance units have R-thermocouple sensors, which will last longer than S-type sensors thanks to their higher percentage of the highly anti-corrosive material, Rhodium.
Our lines of high-performance muffle furnaces are not just machines. They are great, reliable companions at work in the long run.
This line of high-performance muffle furnaces includes the following models:
- RCF-free chamber
- High-temperature accuracy at ±1.0°C
- Upgraded with long-life R-thermocouple sensors
- High accuracy controller for better operability and visibility
- Excellent heat tightness with a firmly sealed chamber door
- Program operation of maximum 99 steps, 99 patterns, with repeat operation function
- High-quality alumina porcelain hot plate where the heater is not exposed to the inner chamber preventing contamination of samples
- Safety features include self-diagnostic functions, calibration off-set, key lock function, auto-recovery after a power failure, earth leakage breaker, automatic overheat prevention device, and independent overheat prevention device
- [Optional] You can add an exhaust system, N₂ gas loading device (with a flow meter), a temperature output terminal, a time-up output terminal, sample tray, external communication terminal (RS232C), external communication adapter, an event output terminal, operation signal output terminal, and furnace floor plate